Friday, April 23, 2010

Maybe If I Close My Eyes I Will Hear My Conscience

Occasionally I get caught up wondering. I lay on my made-up bed and think to myself all the things that have been happening to me.
This is what I have so far:

My old ex is my new best friend
My new ex is my old best friend
My best friend is my new enemy
My new Friend is my old enemy

The less confusing thoughts in my head being:

I relate random parts of my life to music far too often
I am too flirtatious for my own good and the good of others
I may be small but I have a lot to say
I enjoy when guys trip over me

The conclusions to the confusing thoughts being:

I need to stop listening to Fiona Apple and Lady Gaga.
I need to get over these hormones.
I need to wear duct tape or just learn to keep my own secrets.
I need to stop being........ Satan... ?


Oh well, it was worth a shot.
I mean, at least I think about my actions..
Will I try to solve my problems? No, I am far too lazy to even attempt it. Plus I am content with how I am..
Even if what I am is nuts.

1 comment:

  1. This has nothing to do with your post, but pics of your classmates have been posted on my blog, if you'd like to drop by and laugh.

    ReplyDelete